Friday, March 19, 2010

Thing 16

I did a screentoaster shot of me using www.brainpop.com. I had a lot of issues using this website though and therefore I don't like it. The biggest problem was that 2 of the computers I tried using this on were old and couldn't handle the website. The computers froze up and had huge lag times. Therefore my video isn't that great. Also, after creating my video, I couldn't figure out how to save it because the computer kept freezing. I think this is a cool tool to use, especially for a classroom that uses a lot of computers. I could easily show a screenshot video for my students to watch instead of me teaching a short concept. Make sure you're using an up to date computer that is very fast when trying to use this website! It's the only one I had problems with!

No comments:

Post a Comment