Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Master Class Project 2

I assigned aPrezi project for my Applied Zoology students. The goal is for them to research a specific aquatic animal of their choice and present their findings in a Prezi. I hoped to get great Prezis with lots of information, pictures, and maybe an embedded YouTube video. Just like with the webpages, my students blew me away! The presentations were amazing. I gave the students plenty of time to fine tune their presentations out of class, which really paid off. Some of them did things that I don't even know how to do on Prezi. Take a look at the examples, I put in the links to a few of the coolest ones.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y0GeDPcsfDhUunPAtjNviXZfJOYcBYMry-t4bMtePno/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPWbqc8H

No comments:

Post a Comment