Friday, October 29, 2010

Thing 1 - Round 2!!

So I've started the Master's Edition this year and our first thing is about email blogging. I've set up a Tumblr account and my link is: sterls.tumblr.com. I like how easy it was to add pictures and video (much easier than on blogger) but I think it's pretty much the same as using a regular blog website. I'm not sure I would use this in biology class because my freshman might not use it correctly. It might be cool to start a zoology blog where my seniors can post about animals that they research and then comment on each other's blogs, so I'll have to play around with it for a little bit. With an older set of students, I really think this could potentially turn into a an innovative way to sharing information instead of traditional presenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment