Friday, February 5, 2010

Thing 4

I really like the idea of Google docs and calendars. Next time I assign a project with partners in class, I'm going to have them make it on a google doc. This way they can finish it at home or on a school computer, whichever is easier for them. I hate that students have to either go to a computer lab to finish or have email unlocked so they can email it to themselves. This avoids all that. Also, students can invite their partners to edit or view the project and this way both students can complete the assignment without getting together after school.

The google calendar I will definitely use for Cross Country. It's so convenient and I can edit it anytime if there is bad weather or some other reason why plans would change. This is much easier than calling or texing my athletes when there is a last minute change.

No comments:

Post a Comment